Contact Wump mucket Puppets to book at show or learn more about our puppet troupe. Call puppeteer Terrence Burke at (513) 370-9803
If you are seeking information to book the Wump Mucket Puppets for your event, we will need the following information from you:
- Date and time of the event that you would like us to perform at.
- Location of the event (Street address, City, State)
- Will this be a public event (school, library, festival) or private party (birthday party, family gathering)
Our live puppet performance includes:
- A Warm-up introduction by puppeteer Terrence Burke!
- Our 30-35 minute kid-pleasing puppet show featuring our handcrafted puppet stars!
- A Meet & Greet with the puppets and their puppeteer!
- Or a Q & A session with the puppets and their puppeteer!
For an hour of live family friendly entertainment featuring our original silliness and songs.
We are very proud to share what our clients have said about Wump Mucket Puppets:
Please note that a $50 non-refundable deposit may be requested at the time of booking.
Premium performance fees may be charged for weekend (Friday through Sunday) and outdoor shows.
Please fill out this form so we can learn more about your event:
Puppet Show Stage Requirements:
The show’s stage requires the performance area height minimum of 7’ and a preferred performance area of 5’D X 7’ W. Our portable puppet stage height is 7’. We are happy to try and work with rooms of all shapes and sizes. We will provide a technical rider at the time of booking.
Please click below to view our stage plot:
We require 1 hour load-in, and about 45 minutes to strike and load-out.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to speaking with you!