Contact Wump Mucket Puppets to book at show or learn more about our puppet troupe. Call puppeteer Terrence Burke at (513) 370-9803
If you are seeking information to book the Wump Mucket Puppets for your event, we will need the following information from you:
- Date and time of the event that you would like us to perform at.
- Location of the event (Street address, City, State)
- Will this be a public event (school, library, festival) or private function (birthday party, corporate event)
- Your name and phone number that we can reach you at.
Our live puppet performance includes:
- A Warm-up introduction by puppeteer Terrence Burke!
- Our 30-35 minute kid-pleasing puppet show featuring our handcrafted puppet stars!
- A Meet & Greet with the puppets and their puppeteer!
- Or a Q & A session with the puppets and their puppeteer!
For an hour of live family friendly FUN!
We carry liability insurance through Specialty Insurance Agency, and are happy to provide a copy of our certificate upon request. Coverage underwritten by Evanston Insurance Company; a carrier rated A (excellent)
Please read what our clients and audience have said about Wump Mucket Puppets:
We are happy to provide you with our performance fee after we receive your information.
Multiple show bookings may qualify for a discount. We are happy to provide you with a quote.
Travel fees may apply to shows booked outside of the greater Cincinnati area. Please contact us for more details. A $50 deposit may be requested at time of booking private performances.
Please fill out this form to book a show:
Puppet Show Stage Requirements:
The show’s stage requires the performance area height minimum of 7’ and a preferred performance area of 5’D X 7’ W. Our portable puppet stage height is 7’. We are happy to try and work with rooms of all shapes and sizes. We will provide a technical rider at the time of booking.
Please click below to view our stage plot:
We require 1 hour load-in/set-up, and about 45 minutes to strike and load-out.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to speaking with you!