Cereal Box Sasquatch Finger Puppet
Make your very own Cereal Box Sasquatch Finger Puppet, or if you prefer Cereal Box Bigfoot, out of a cereal box, a paper roll, crayons/markers, and some tape or glue.
Suggested age level: 4 to 10 and up. Parents may need to assist with printing the PDF pattern.
Print out of the pattern: Cereal Box Sasquatch Pattern PDF You can also draw your own!
Cereal box, a cracker box works great too!
Paper towel or toilet paper roll.
Crayons, markers, colored pencils. Any color you like is great!
Glue or transparent tape.
1. Print out the Sasquatch pattern or drawn your own.
2. Trace pattern in the INSIDE of the cereal box.
3. Cut out the Sasquatch INSIDE the trace lines.
4. Decorate your Sasquatch with crayons, markers, or colored pencils. Start with the LIGHTER colors first, and DARKER colors last.
Draw a HAPPY face on the Squatch.
5. Glue or tape to the paper roll.
6. Make up a STORY about your new Sasquatch finger puppet. Give it a name! What’s does it like to eat? Where does it live?
7. Have a parent take a picture of your Sasquatch to share on the Wump Mucket Puppets Facebookpage.
Here’s the Cereal Box Sasquatch Finger Puppet video to watch:
Interested in Sasquatch or Bigfoot?
Here are several books that you can borrow from your public library:
Tales of the Cryptids: Mysterious Creatures That May or May Not Exist (2006)
by Kelly Milner Halls, Rick C. Spears, and Roxyanne Young ISBN: 9781581960495
Bigfoot – Behind the Legend Book 2 (2017)
by Erin Peabody & Victor Rivas ISBN: 9781499804256
The Bigfoot Book: The Encyclopedia of Sasquatch, Yeti and Cryptid Primates (2015)
by Nick Redfern ISBN: 9781578595617